EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP-C INDIA
MAKE THE ONE DAY STRIKE ON 12.12.2012 A GRAND SUCCESS
As per central govt employees confederation including NFPE all is requested to participate in one day strike on 12.12.2012 to achieve following major demands.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS OF STRIKE DATED 12.12.2012
- Revised pay of central Govt employees’ w.e.f. 01.01.2011 & every five years thereafter by setting 7th pay commission.
- Merge DA with pay for all purposes w.e.f 01.01.2011.
- Ensure Carrier Progression (5 promotions) in an official’s career.
- Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment.
- Create post on functional requirement.
- Revise the Joint Consultancy Machinery.
- Stop downsizing, outsourcing & privatizing of Govt functions.
- Revise wages of contingent & casual workers.
- Revise bonus ceiling of GDS & make them Govt employees.
- Stop the move to introduce performance related pay and bonus.
- Revise OTA night duty allowances.
- Implement all Arbitration Awards.
- Vacate all Trade union Victimizations.
- Make the right to strike a legal right & stop curtailment of Trade Union rights.
- Withdraw PFRDA bill in respect of new pension scheme.
WISHING HAPPY DIWALI
Sri Sarada Prasad Das